Apart from implementing Central Government Programmes and Externally Aided Projectsin the State on behalf of the UD&MA Department., SUDA executes and monitors different State Government Schemes, Urban Reforms, e-governance and capacity building activities related to Urban Development & Municipal Affairs Department.
Presently SUDA is facilitating ULBs in implementation of:
1. Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
2. Housing for All-Prime Minister AwasYojana (Urban)
3. Swachh Bharat Mission/Mission Nirmal Bangla (Urban)
4. DindayalUpadhay National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM)
5. National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)
6. National Social Assistance Programme:
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
National Family Benefit Scheme
7. UPHCS and CBPHCS ( health schemes sponsored by the State government)
SUDA on behalf of UD&MA Department convenes Single Departmental Tender Committee in the department.
SUDA provide handholding support to ULBs to execute the activities funded by State and Central Finance Commission.
SUDA maintains and preserves data base, study-material, documents related to urban development.
SUDA is responsible for preparation and maintenance of of schematicreport-returns on behalf of UD&MA Department